MAKE CLEAN LIVING YOUR BUSINESS
Make clean + natural living your business
What could an extra $100, $200 or $500 or even more a month do for you and or your family? Maybe you have some debt to pay off, a car payment, school tuition or maybe you just need extra grocery money. There’s never been a better time than now to take your future into your own hands
When you become a Customer with Young Living you also have the opportunity to partner with Young Living as a Brand Partner and earn an income (big or small) by sharing a clean + natural lifestyle with others.
Sharing this lifestyle with others, is super easy. We share products we love with our family and friends all the time right? We're constantly recommending restaurants we like, clothes we wear, food we buy, and products we love. We're just not getting compensated for it. BUT...what if you could?
Young Living has an amazing referral based business model where you can get compensated for sharing what you love! When you share your unique referral link with others to purchase products they want with their very own account, Young Living compensates you!
You don’t even keep any inventory. Products are shipped right to the Customer's door! It's such a blessing too when you get to help people you know and love live a healthier lifestyle.
No matter your goal, we want you to know that you can make it happen!
THINKING ABOUT STARTING YOUR OWN YL BUSINESS?
Q: WHY START A YL BIZ?
• 28 years of industry leadership + integrity
• 25 Seed to Seal Farms around the world
• Industry-led testing done in triplicate, over 20 different tests, in-house and third-party
• 600 life changing products
• 100 countries globally and growing
• A heart to serve and impacting lives all over the world
• Incredibly generous compensation plan with a focus on simplicity & sustainability
Q: DO I NEED A BUNCH OF PRODUCTS FOR INVENTORY?
A: No, you don't have to hold any inventory, or ship any products to your customers.
You don't need to purchase any products to sell, you don't take any payments and
you don't mail any products either. Young Living handles all of that. All transactions
are done through the Young Living website (with your referral number) - just like
any e-commerce site.
Q: DO I NEED TO HIT A SALES QUOTA EACH MONTH?
A: No, there is no mandatory sales quota to hit each month.
Q: CAN I HAVE OTHER SOURCES OF INCOME BESIDES YOUNG LIVING?
A: Absolutely! The majority of people who got started with YL did so for that very reason - to have another source of income. That is incredibly SMART! Make sure to read YL Policies and procedures too.
Q: DO I NEED EXPERIENCE IN SALES?
A: No, the beauty of this company and community is that it's easy for you to share. You have a custom referral link that anyone can shop from. We have training and education available for you, and you can share your experiences and excitement. Many of our Brand Partners make their very first sale before their products even arrive because a friend or family member wanted to try them too!
Q: IS YOUNG LIVING A PYRAMID SCHEME?
A: No, those are illegal. Are there some actual pyramid schemes in this world? Sure. But that doesn't mean your network marketing company is one. Is the company selling actual product you want to buy and are excited about? Then, it's NOT a pyramid scheme.
At Young Living, the focus is on the products - period. We don't recruit people solely for the business like other companies. The majority of people who buy YL products for their home are happy customers - around 90%! The other 10% or so, are Brand Partners who are making an income working from home. Some
Brand Partners want to make an extra $100, $300, $500b a month. Some do YL full-time as a main source of income. That is up to you!
Q: WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
A: Grab a Business Essentials Kit for $14.95 and let's go! Make sure you are added to our team business group on Facebook too!
YOUNG LIVING IS A LIFESTYLE!
Young Living is the pioneer in essential oil’s, but that isn’t all we have. Bringing safe, plant-based, amazing, essential – oil infused products into every aspect of our homes is part of this legacy. Oils, cleaning products, supplements, pantry staples, CBD, skin care, animal care line, baby + kid products, and more! It’s incredibly easy to swap out the conventional products in your home with a clean & healthy versions from Young Living!
Already a Young Living Customer?
You'll need to upgrade your account to Brand Partner status.
1. Log into your Young Living account + purchase The Business Essentials Kit ( Item #35191 // $14.95 // 0 PV).
2. Sign + submit the agreement during checkout.
3. Start sharing and make sure to check out your Virtual Office to find resources to help you get started.
If you're one of my Customers, send me a message or email after you've upgraded so I can get you added to our Business Mentorship Facebook Group + exclusive team website to get you hooked up with all the resources that will set you up for sucess!