It’s finally here!!!!! Young Living’s Inner Beauty Collagen🙌🏻
Young Living’s Inner Beauty Collagen has been 4 years in the making! Why so long? Because Young Living doesn't rush things. They do a ton of research before they ever start working on a product and they'll only use the highest quality ingredients to give its customers the best results. That’s a HUGE reason why I love this company. They make sure they are giving you and me the best of the best!
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen, which the body produces naturally is a structural protein that makes up the framework of your cells and tissue. It is the most abundant protein found within the body making up about 1/3 of your body’s total protein molecules. It’s basically the glue that holds your body together and it’s responsible for healthy joints, muscles, skin elasticity, stronger nails, and shiny hair.
WHY SUPPLEMENT WITH COLLAGEN?
There is a strong connection between nutrition and how we care for our hair, skin and nails. Beauty really does start from the inside out!
Your body naturally makes collagen proteins from amino acids, the building blocks of protein. However, collagen levels can start to decrease as we age. Levels have been shown to drop by about 1% each year for both men and women, especially when they reach their mid-20s or early 30s.
Diseases like Lyme (which I have) can actually break down and eat away at the collagen in your body causing pain and inflammation. Oxidative stress (smoking, alcohol, pollution, EMF’s, radiation exposure, obesity, certain RX’s, pesticides + industrial chemicals, diet choices and lifestyle choices) can also cause collagen to break down.
When we lose collagen it can result in fine lines, wrinkles, achy joints, brittle nails, and thinning hair. With supplementation we can help support healthy collagen levels.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COLLAGEN?
Type I collagen is the strongest type and best for your skin! 90% of your connective tissue and bone mass are made of type I collagen and so is 75% of your skin! Type I is the most abundant type of collagen found within the body (except for cartilage). It makes up more than 90% of the collagen in your entire body and is most highly concentrated in our bones, ligaments, tendons, skin, hair, nails, and your gut lining (your villi is actually made of collagen too). This type is your beauty bestie! It helps to reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles, improves hydration and elasticity, it helps to strengthen your nails, helps your hair to grow longer and thicker, and it helps rebuild your muscles, eyes, bones, and spine as well. And because the molecules are much smaller in Type I than others, it is the most bioavailable form and is easier to digest. Type 1 collagen has a better amino acid profile than other other types of collagen. It has a high concentration of glycine, proline, and hydroxyprofile (amino acids), which are the primary agents responsible for stimulating cell regeneration in the skin, hair, and nails. Bovine contains type I as well although the molecules are larger.
Type II collagen is great for supporting joint health as it is only present in your cartilage. So for that reason it's not the best option for skin health. Type II collagen makes up most of the protein molecules in your cartilage and connective tissue which protects your bones and joints. Beef and chicken bone broth is one way to get this type. Young Living’s Agilease and BLM supplements both contain Undenatured Type II collagen! I use both supplements and they have great benefits!
Type III collagen is most often used along with type I for gut healing and to support your muscles, tendons, ligaments, connective tissue and blood vessels. It is the second most abundant type of collagen in your body. This is found in bovine (beef) collagen which is good for supporting overall health.
WHAT MAKES INNER BEAUTY COLLAGEN DIFFERENT?
Most collagens on the market use bovine collagen but, Young Living’s Inner Beauty Collagen uses type I marine collagen. The peptides are sourced exclusively from sustainable marine sources without a negative impact on the environment. There are no harsh chemicals or solvents used in the sourcing of Young Living's collagen, and they make sure to use traceable fish products that would have otherwise been discarded. It's also formulated with naturally derived, sustainably sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about your skin and your purchase.
Inner Beauty also has a unique combination of amino acids with really distinct peptides that stimulate the cells in the skin, So it's really all about skin health.
Type I collagen is a major matrix protein of the skin. It is also found in tendons, bones, artery walls and our intestines. Its function is to improve smoothness and elasticity for youthful-looking skin and to support hair and nail health as well as balancing the gut microbiome. Type I is better absorbed by the body, which in turn will give you better results.
But that’s not all!
Young Living’s formula is odorless and tasteless. Using a proprietary hydrolysis process they deodorize the collagen so there is no unpleasant odor or flavor. And after that, it goes through a granulation process to make the collagen dissolve in liquids without clumping.
Inner Beauty Collagen is gluten-free, non-GMO, keto-friendly and is also free of unnecessary fillers including artificial colors, flavors, sodium and sweeteners. The result? An easily absorbed super CLEAN formula that brings out your natural radiance.
DETAILS FOR INNER BEAUTY COLLAGEN
This amazing supplement…
• Supports vibrant, lit- from-within skin. Can you say… glow up?!
• Contains sustainably sourced Type I Marine Collagen which is incredibly bioavailable and absorbed best by the skin.
• 5 grams of collagen peptides in 1 serving!
• 25 servings per 5.29oz container.
• Non-GMO • Eco-Friendly
• Reduces the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles
• Helps maintain optimal hydration levels + skin cells
• Improves skin’s smoothness + promotes elasticity, including after UV damage
• Supports healthy skin, hair, and nails
• Targets multiple layers of the skin
• Will give you noticeable results in as little as 3 weeks! • Contains prebiotic fiber, which supports healthy skin by balancing the gut microbiome
• Is packed full of amino acids (from Marine collagen peptides) which are an essential building block in joint health and bone strength.
• Contains NO: dairy, gluten, added sugars, sodium, fillers, flavors, or colors.
• NO harsh chemicals or solvents are used
• Contains NO: juices or unnecessary ingredients
Every ingredient COUNTS in this synergistic formula. And every ingredient is an ACTIVE ingredient with a purpose:
* Type I hydrolyzed marine collagen: (This is the first ingredient too!) A highly soluble form of bioavailable Type I Collagen, is sourced from sustainable fish using a proprietary hydrolysis manufacturing process that uses no harsh chemicals or solvents. It is odorless and tasteless.
* Peach ceramides: Derived from peaches grown in Japan. This ingredient helps provide hydration to the skin, decreasing skin dryness. These peach ceramides were found to regulate water retention in the skin. Studies have also found better skin texture with usage of these ceramides as well.
* Biotin, vitamin C, and zinc: Vitamin C is absolutely vital for collagen synthesis. Vitamin C and zinc support collagen synthesis for glowing skin, while biotin supports hair and nail health.
* Tapioca fiber: This prebiotic fiber supports healthy skin by balancing the microbiome which is key to a healthy gut!
* Superoxide dismutase (SOD): SOD is an enzyme produced through fermentation and a powerful antioxidant. It reduces free radical damage to the skin and helps to break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells. It also helps with wound healing, softening scar tissue, protects against UV rays, and reduces other signs of aging like age spots.
* Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient supports skin hydration, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for more youthful-looking skin.
* Vanilla oleoresin: This oleoresin is a unique form of vanilla that is neither an extract nor an absolute, both of which contain mostly alcohol, and is extracted from hand-pollinated orchid blossoms.
OK, now some of you may be thinking “powder collagen is inferior to liquid”, because you’ve heard sole people promoting liquid collagens say this. There actually is no evidence or research to date that shows that a liquid collagen had a better absorption rate than a powder. I want to put that thought to rest and explain!
When you mix a powdered collagen in any liquid —whether it’s coffee, tea, a smoothie, or whatever— it then becomes, guess what? …LIQUID COLLAGEN!
Mind blowing hey?! 🤯 😆
But seriously, pre-made liquid collagen is powder pre-dissolved in a liquid so really it’s just a matter of convenience and or a personal preference for many.
POWDER VS LIQUID COLLAGEN
With so many different collagens on the market many people ask, why make a powdered collagen and not a liquid collagen?
Young Living actually asked the field and they got an overwhelming response asking them for a powdered collagen.
Liquid forms of collagen typically have less collagen per serving than the powdered. Liquid generally has between 2.5 - 10 grams of collagen per serving. Young Living’s Bloom liquid collagen (which is currently only available in the international markets) has 10g of type I hydrolyzed marine collagen! It also starts out as guess what? A powder!
Liquid collagen is often sold in single serving containers so you can easily take it on the go which although it may be convenient, it’s not very eco-friendly.
Many liquid collagens on the market also have unnecessary and less than desirable ingredients like sugar, artificial sweeteners and flavors, fillers, sodium, preservatives and even gluten. So, make sure to read those labels!
Powdered collagen is virtually tasteless and can be mixed into your coffee, tea, smoothies, yogurt, or really anything you’d like! It is typically sold in sustainable bulk packaging that is more eco-friendly. Young Living’s Inner Beauty has 5g of Type I hydrolyzed marine collagen per serving.
HOW DO YOU USE INNER BEAUTY?
Just add 1 scoop (6g) to 6-8oz of any liquid! So easy to travel with too 🙌🏻
WAYS TO GET YOUR COLLAGEN IN
☕️ Stir 1 scoop into your morning coffee or a cup of your favorite hot tea such as Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea. You’re going to drink that morning cup anyways - stir a scoop of skin-supporting collagen in and you won’t taste a thing.
🥄 Mix it into your juice
Inner Beauty collagen mixes perfectly in hot or cold beverages, so add it to your daily Ningxia, or your orange juice!
Inner Beauty Adrenal Cocktail
1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
1 oz Ningxia Red
1 scoop Inner Beauty Collagen
Pinch cream of tartar
3 tbsp raw milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
Shake in mason jar + add ice
🥤 Blend into your smoothie
Are you a smoothie fan? Pop a scoop of collagen in!
PB Banana Date Smoothie
1 frozen banana
3 dates (soak them in water overnight first so they blend easily)
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup milk of choice
1 dash of vanilla
Pinch of flaky sea salt
1 scoop Inner Beauty Collagen
2 scoops of protein powder like Power Meal
⭐️ Combine with ½ teaspoon of Golden Turmeric™ and 1 cup of water or juice in a shaker bottle for a synergistic effect since both products contain anti-oxidants as well as Tapioca Fiber to help support the gut microbiome and in turn your skin.
✨ Mix with 2 ounces of NingXia Red® and ½ cup of juice or sparkling water for a tasty, collagen-boosting elixir.
Okaaay! Are you ready to glow up by grabbing yourself some INNER BEAUTY COLLAGEN?
Click the image below👇🏻
Team YL is doing a FREE 21 Day Challenge too. If you’re interested in joining me read below…
The skin is our largest organ and the stress of the last two years has wreaked havoc on it. Our hair and nails need some extra love too!
If you want to:
• Reduce lines + wrinkles in your face
• Plump up your skin
• Glow from within
• Grow longer, stronger hair & nails
• Reduce UV & blue light damage to skin
• Strengthen your skin from the inside out
• Improve your gut health
If the things I just mentioned are things that you’re wanting to achieve than this challenge is for you!!!
Our first challenge starts July 1st, 2022, so grab your collagen and any other products. Then, shoot me an email, a message or a text to let me know that you’re in so I can get you added to the FB group! Woohoo🙌🏻 Make sure to take before pics too.
Wanna amp up your results?
Add any of the following products to your order…
If you missed the challenge don’t worry. Try it for 21 days. I’d love see your results!!!!
Here are my results after 18 days….
Here is a closer look! Eeeeek🤪
I add 1 scoop to my cup of coffee in the am. It’s that easy.
Are you ready to turn back time?
I can’t wait to see your results too!!!